SPARC Premium Dual Output CO2 Regulator CGA320
SPARC Premium Dual Output CO2 Regulator CGA320
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE ✔ Heavy duty dual output unit built with 3 gauges to accurately measure working pressure in each output, as well as CO2 tank pressure. Great for kegs, brew setups, kombucha etc.
- COMPATIBILITY AND SAFETY ✔ Our CO2 Regulator fits all standard CO2 tanks with CGA-320 outlets. You can adjust the working pressure in your system via a control knob in the front. Features gas shut-off valves on each outlet for easy keg/tank swaps. A calibrated pressure relief valve is integrated into each output to prevent unsafe conditions or overpressurization
- EASY INSTALLATION ✔ All you need to install this CO2 Pressure Regulator is an adjustable wrench. Each unit is supplied with 2 O-ring washers. Always place a washer between the lock-down nut and the tank to ensure a tight seal. Replace washers as needed.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS ✔ Works with 15.5 Gallon Kegs, 5 Gallon Kegs, 1.75 Mini Kegs, Half Barrels and Quarter Barrel Units. Barbed gas outlet fittings included for 5/16" through 3/8" hoses and tubing, allowing for an easy connection to many gas line types.
- UNDER PRESSURE ✔ Capable of 0-3000PSI input pressures (gauge reads 0-3500PSI) and 0-60PSI output pressures (gauge reads 0-80PSI).
- WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK ✔ Backed by our rock-solid 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. We are based out of Denver, CO and offer customer service and support via phone, text, and e-mail.
Premium Dual Output CO2 Regulator
The SPARC Premium Dual Output CO2 Regulator is specifically designed for simultaneous use with two draft beer or kombucha setups (kegs or fermentation tanks). This CO2 regulator has three gauges. One is for the working pressure in your first keg or fermentation tank. Another one is for the working pressure in your second keg or fermentation tank. The third is for monitoring CO2 tank pressure. This regulator attaches to standard North American CO2 gas tanks with a male thread (standard CGA-320 connection). Red knobs on the regulator let you adjust the working pressure in each individual kegs/fermentation tank. Professional polished finish.
Simple, Quick Installation
An adjustable wrench is all you need to install SPARC's CO2 pressure regulator. Two O-ring washers come with each unit. To ensure a strong seal, always place a washer between the lock-down nut and the tank.
This CO2 Regulator fits all standard CO2 tanks with CGA-320 inlets. In both of your systems, you can change the working pressure through the front control knobs. A gas shut off valve allows for quick swaps of kegs or tanks. To prevent beer from backing up into the gas pipes, SPARC's regulator is equipped with a safety pressure relief valve/chrome shut off valve.
This regulator is compatible with 15.5 Gallon Kegs, 5 Gallon Kegs, 1.75 Mini Kegs, Half Barrels, and Quarter Barrel Units. Our barbed gas outlet fittings (compatible with 3/16" through 3/8" hoses) ensure an easy connection to many types of gas lines / tubing.
Heavy Duty Gauges
SPARC's Dual CO2 regulator is a heavy-duty piece of equipment. It has triple gauges to accurately measure working pressure in two systems while simultaneously showing CO2 tank pressure in another and is capable of 0-3000PSI input pressures (gauge reads 0-3500PSI) and 0-60PSI output pressures (gauge reads 0-80PSI).
Two Year Warranty
All of our regulators are backed by our 2 year USA warranty against manufacturing defects. We are based out of Denver, CO, and offer customer service and support via phone, text, and e-mail.
When will it ship?
Our shipping cut-off time is 2:00 PM MST, M-F.
Tell me about that warranty!
Most of our products are covered by a 2-year warranty against any manufacturing defects. It does NOT cover user damage or abuse. Please email email@example.com to receive warranty service.
Can I order custom parts?
Yes, absolutely! We can make almost anything you can imagine. Order
minimums do apply. Contact us today for all your custom and private
label needs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Order cut-off time
for same-day shipment is 2:00PM MST M-F. Note that there are
restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates
for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping
options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose,
shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are
weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail
page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all
weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery
for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the
return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective
You should expect to receive your refund within 2 weeks of giving
your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will
receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit
time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business
days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3
to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our
refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the
order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and
click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your
refund once we've received and processed the returned item.