SPARC Nitrogen Pressure Regulator 0-600PSI CGA580
SPARC's SP00021 is a durable brass piston designed diaphragm Nitrogen Regulator. Delivery Pressure is 0-600 PSI. Great for welding, purging and pressure testing air conditioning and refrigeration systems, filling shock absorbers, and may many other uses. Regulator has a CGA580 inlet connection, and 1/4 inch male flare outlet connection, self re-seating relief valve (not designed to protect downstream system) and easy to read 2 inch Contents Gauge 0-4000 PSI. For smooth & accurate delivery pressure adjustment there is a large brass Tee Handle with stainless steel pressure adjusting screw and regulator bushing that prevents galling. Maximum inlet pressure is 3,000psi.
- 1/4" Male Flare Outlet Connection
- Solid brass, full size regulator - 2” Gauges with rubber protectors.
- Delivery Pressure Range: 20-600 psi - For its use with inert gases like Nitrogen, Argon and Helium
- Great for HVAC Purging / Inertization / Pressure Tests / Leakage Tests
- CGA-580 Inlet Connector, Fits all Nitrogen, Argon, Helium, and Inert Gas Tanks.
- 1 Year Warranty